ABOUT YOUR HEALTH COACH,
I am passionate about clean, plant-based eating. I love to make healthy food FUN and SIMPLE rather than boring and/or complicated. I am a therapist by training with a masters degree in Counseling Psychology from Northwestern University. I've coached many types of people over the last decade, assisting applicants interested in graduate programs, instructing and advising students as they made major career choices, and now health-conscious individuals who want to make wellness a priority.
What to expect when working with me:
1. Transformation: Not just physical, but deep change from within, so it lasts the rest of your life!
2. Genuine Relationship: You will be encouraged, supported and held accountable. I'm genuinely invested in your health and your goals.
3. Excitement: Discover what motivates you and shift your food mindset to keep healthy eating interesting and fun!
4. Simplicity: Living a healthy lifestyle does not have to be complicated. Discover how to keep things easy and reduce food-related stress through our work together.
5. Knowledge: You can expect facts and science to back up my advice. From nutrient information to addressing your diet concerns, I'm a great source of knowledge and ideas!